- You must provide a valid e-mail address when you submit your application. All communication directed from the Admission's Office to international applicants is conducted via e-mail.
- You must provide your permanent address in your home country . This information is required even if you currently reside in the U.S.
- You must provide your current mailing address (if it is not the same as your permanent address). If you are currently outside the United States, do not provide the address of a friend or relative living in the U.S. as your current address. This will delay the processing of your application.
Requirements for admission to PSU are set forth below and are in accordance with California state regulations.
The University admits a qualified student without discrimination with regard to race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, national or ethnic origin, marital status, sexual preference, or physical disability.
Individuals seeking admission must submit all application requirements. All documents received become the property of PSU and will not be returned to the applicant. Please make personal copies before you submit a certified copy of your diploma. Do not send the original diploma.
- Completed PSU application w/non-refundable fee.
Optional additional expense: US$100 Express Mailing Fee (Non-Refundable) OR US$25 Domestic Express Mailing Fee (Non-Refundable)
- Two recent 2X2” (passport size) photos.
- Record of prior education: transcripts of all degrees.
a. Undergraduates: Evidence of completion of high school or equivalency.
b. Graduate: Evidence of bachelor’s degree.
- Identification: Copy of passport or USA permanent resident card. (Birth certificate or naturalization documents for USA citizens if passport is unavailable).
Applicants may submit other optional documents for consideration:
- Letter(s) of recommendation
- Personal essay (200 words or less).
- Description of professional work experience.
- For graduate applicants only: GMAT or GRE scores
- Incomplete or unacceptable documents will delay the admission process.
- Faxed, scanned, emailed copies cannot be accepted.
- Official notarized copies must be clear and good quality.
- * If any document is issued in the applicant’s native language, please provide both the original document and a translation of the document into English. Translated documents must be notarized. Translations must be submitted for all records not officially issued in English. These must be in the same format as the original-language documents, line-by-line, word-for-word, and must be typed. PSU reserves the right to request translations prepared by professional translation services. If documents are issued from the institution in English, students will not be required to submit the document in their native language. PSU has the right to request original documentation; submission of fabricated or false documents will result in immediate dismissal of the application and will disqualify the individual from applying to PSU in the future
- **All Financial documents must be ORIGINAL documents in English and U.S. dollars.
- Applications and documents will not be processed prior to the payment of the basic application fee (Non-refundable) and additional administrative fee for overseas international applicants (Non-refundable).
- All documents submitted for admission purposes become the property of Pacific States University and will not be returned to the applicant. PLEASE MAKE PERSONAL COPIES BEFORE you submit an official COPY of your diploma.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.